Browse catalog by type and build your cart by clicking add to cart. Once clicked and spinner starts, the item is automatically in your shopping cart. When ready to checkout, view your cart and select "Place My Order."
10% of all profits are donated to goodwill projects at our expense.
*Order 4 or more and get free shipping.
Each seed and seedling is planted with precision spacing
You don't need to know that lettuce needs six inches of space, or that peas need three... All the spacing needs of every type of plant is done for you with Seeding Square's fun to use colour-coded template.
- 🥕HELPING YOU GARDEN BETTER🥦 We help people grow high-density vegetable gardens with confidence. Seeding Square, our seed spacing template - is inspired from the popular Square Foot Gardening method, is fun for all ages, and turns anyone into a master gardener! So, get ready for a truly impressive crop of home-grown vegetables.
- 🍉SPACE SEEDS PERFECTLY🥒 Plant your garden with ease and watch the sprouts emerge straight and tidy. Sowing seeds (and seedlings) with the optimal amount of space allows gardeners to grow a large harvest from a small garden. Bonus: Maximized spacing = less exposed soil = less water evaporation = a lower water bill.
- 🧅SPOT WEEDS EASILY🌶️ Using Seeding Square organizes your garden like a dream and is a time-saver for weeding – because perfect interval spacing of plants make weeds easy to spot, and maximized spacing leaves less room for weeds.
- 🍓THREE SIMPLE STEPS🥬 1.) Press the Square into the soil. 2.) Poke the colour-coded holes. 3.) Plant your seeds. That’s it…just don’t forget to water! Bonus: The 1” side walls of Seeding Square leave behind an impression in the soil, which creates a “garden grid” helping you line up the next press, and the next …yup, we thought of everything!
- 🌽BUILT TO LAST🍅 As fellow gardeners we made sure our garden spacing tool kit is durable. So go ahead and jump on it, wash it, and hang it as a piece of art if you like! Crafted from premium grade ABS plastic - buy it once & you'll be planting for years to come. We hope you'll share your amazing garden with #seedingsquare #growyourfood & #plantingday