Shrimp Compost 20 L, 119/Skid
This top-notch compost is perfect for your most valuable plants and houseplants. Use shrimp compost in challenging conditions such as container gardening or flowerbeds planted in poor soil. It gives clayey and sandy soils structure and enriches dressing soil. Very popular in Quebec, it is rich in organic materials, basic nutritional elements (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) and several trace minerals.
- Boosts fertility in sandy or poor soil
- Encourages the retention of moisture and nutrients in sandy soil
- Improves the structure of heavy soil such as clay, making it more porous
- Increases soil fertility in the medium and long term
- Limits the propagation of fungal diseases